An academic council has been organized with objective for effective
Implementation of the teaching plans. This council directs and encourages the teachers in the school of create healthy atmosphere for the academic working plans for new session and complete the syllabus in time.
The School Committee constitute an Academic Council composed of:
- The Head of the Institution, the Principal
- The Vice Principal
- The Event In charge, In charges of Senior, Junior and Primary wings and
- 3 elected members from amongst the members of the teaching staff
The council may discuss matters connected with
- Selection of books
- Time table of school hours and
- Matter related to the improvement of teaching and co-curricular activities
We do have the POCSO committee members to secure the rights of children and to protect them against any Sexual Offences.